Wednesday, July 27, 2011

......ffff.... Final Project !!

I have created a wiki for my Senior Chemistry class as part of the Web Tools final project. Using this wiki, my seniors will interact to create an audio Podcast to share their experimental results to explain whether aspirin is a better analgesic than Tylenol. I have also created an assessment rubric on this page to evaluate their Podcasts. The said page also contains links to my students' Edmodo pages, Chemistry simulations, drawing software, and a data booklet. I want this wiki to provide 'one stop service' to all my students, where they could interact with convenience and access a variety of learning resources under one roof. The link is posted right below my blog followers on the side bar. Please take a look and your comments will be truly appreciated. Thank you, everyone!

No comments: